- As most of you know, last week the PPP program exhausted the $349 billion provided in the CARES Act enacted in late March.
- Small businesses are getting a second shot at receiving Paycheck Protection Program loans after President Donald Trump signed the bill providing an additional $310 billion in funds for the program on Friday, April 24th.
- KOA’s CFO, John Burke and AVP of Risk Management, Randy Howell put together some tips for our franchisees and corporate owned properties to best improve their chances of getting their loan application approved for this round of funding.
- In these difficult times, your friends at KOA, would like to share these tips with you as we believe we need to as a community come together and support one another.
- Some tips you will find in this document are:
- What you should have prepared
- How to maximize your amount of forgiveness
- 75% Rule
- Staffing and payroll requirements
- Rehiring grace period
- Forgiveness process
Click the following links below:
PPP Tips From Our Experts
PPP Frequently Asked Questions
We all share a common desire to get back to business providing healthy outdoor experiences for campers and to provide our families with a healthy income. As North America starts to reopen, we all will be facing uncertainties and challenges that we have never experienced before. We invite you to discuss with us what those challenges look like for you. We may be able to help.
Stay Strong! Stay Safe!