Dream of Owning Your Own Campground?
Join us at the next KOA Buyer’s Workshop on October 21st and 22nd, 2017, at the Fort Collins/Lakeside, CO KOA Campground
Thinking about buying a campground? Let KOA give you the tools to make an educated purchase decision. Join us on-site at the Fort Collins/Lakeside, CO KOA Buyer’s Workshop. Reserve your spot now. Space is limited and seats fill fast! Call 800-548-7239. Dates on October 21 and 22, 2017.
When and Where
October 21 and 22, 2017
Fort Collins, CO KOA
$275 per couple, $175 per person
With 55 years experience in campground operation and franchise sales, we know what it takes to turn your dream of ownership into a reality. The workshop presenters include a sales representative with over 24 years of experience in handling KOA franchise sales.
Being hosted by a KOA Kampground, this workshop gives you the unique opportunity to see the inner-workings of a campground and a chance to get more hands-on learning and a better understanding of what it really takes to own and operate your own campground.
Our workshop will help you decide if owning a campground is right for you.And, while we’ll talk about owning a KOA franchised campground, our primary goal is to provide you with information that will help you make an informed decision about whether owning a campground – any campground – is the right personal and professional decision for you.
We’ll cover the following subjects
- Understand the Industry
- The Buying Process
- Pricing Models
- KOA Franchising
- The Operations Process
- The Selling Process
- A Campground Lending Representative who will talk about financing/banking options for your KOA purchase.
- A Campground Insurance Representative from Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance who will talk about insurance for your KOA campground purchase.
- KOA campground owners, husband and wife teams who will discuss campground ownership during the question and answer section.
- KOA Home Office Sales Team that will conduct the workshop and answer your questions about KOA ownership.
Comments from attendees
“We’re done looking for consultants. KOA is a one-stop shop. We were so pleased to find a workshop that didn’t ask for an arm and leg to get the info.”
RS/LS, Sacramento, CA
”Good broad coverage of the topics and no ‘sugar coating,’ appreciate hearing current owner comments.”
CB/LB, Gillette, WY
“Very real information. Was very useful.”
JK, Golden, CO
Whether you’ve been dreaming of campground ownership for years, or are in the early stages of considering the campground business, this workshop can put you on the right path.
KOA Campground Information
Fort Collins/Lakeside, CO KOA
1910 Lakeside Resort Lane
Fort Collins, CO 80524
For camping accommodations call (800) 562-9168
There are several hotels in the area. The following hotels are within a few miles of the KOA.
- Budget Host, (970) 484-0870
- Hilton Fort Collins, (970) 482-2626
- Best Western-Kiva Inn, (970) 484-2444