Kampgrounds of America, Inc. recently announced the dates for its 2023 Spring KOA Buyer’s Workshop. This informative event is scheduled for April 1-2 (Optional Evening event 3/31) at the Tucson/Lazydays KOA Resort in Arizona.
Designed exclusively for prospective campground owners, the Spring KOA Buyer’s Workshop will feature workshops on the below topics:
- Factors to consider when buying an existing campground
- A comprehensive look at what it takes to own and operate a campground
- Overview of the camping industry as well as outdoor hospitality trends
- In-depth information on the campground purchase process, presented by KOA’s lending partner, Independence Bank
- A look at the unique insurance needs of a campground, presented by Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance
- Behind-the-scenes tour of the Tucson/Lazydays KOA Resort for an up-close look at campground operations
Registration fee to attend the 2-day workshop is $300 per person or $350 per couple and includes our exclusive KOA Buyer’s Handbook, which includes all information presented throughout the Workshop as well as other helpful resources. The Handbook is only available to Workshop attendees.
**Don’t miss out! An Early Bird discount of $25 is available until 3/6.**
A limited number of spots are available for the Buyer’s Workshop. Reservations can be made here.
ABOUT KAMPGROUNDS OF AMERICA
Kampgrounds of America, Inc. (KOA) is the world’s largest system of open-to-the-public campgrounds with 500+ locations across the U.S. and Canada united under the mission of “connecting people to the outdoors and each other.” The industry leader in outdoor hospitality, KOA’s family of campground brands – KOA Journey, KOA Holiday and KOA Resort – offer sites and amenities designed for every type of camping experience. In addition to unrivaled brand visibility, KOA offers campground owners unparalleled support, marketing, and technology. The company’s proprietary reservation software, K2, delivers campgrounds a completive advantage within the market. Founded in 1962 in Billings, Mont. and celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2022, KOA now serves more than a million camping families each year, who rely on the standards of excellence and unique outdoor adventures for which KOA is known. For more information, visit KOA.com.
JOIN THE KOA FAMILY OF CAMPGROUNDS:
CALL US (800) 548-7239
EMAIL US: FRANCHISESALES@KOA.NET