Dreaming of Owning Your Own Campground?
Nashville Workshop in April 2016
SIGN UP NOW....FOR THE SALES WORKSHOP AT THE NASHVILLE, TN KOA CAMPGROUND ON APRIL 2nd AND 3rd, 2016
Thinking about buying a campground? Let KOA give you the tools to make an educated purchase decision. Join us on-site at the Nashville, TN KOA Buyer’s Workshop. Reserve your spot now – space is limited and the seats fill fast! Call 800-548-7239.
Dates: April 2nd and 3rd, 2016
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
Location: Nashville, TN KOA
Cost: $275 – per couple, $175 per person
With over 52 years experience in campground operation and franchise sales, we know what it takes to turn your dream of ownership into a reality. The workshop presenters include a sales representative with over 22 years of experience in handling KOA franchise sales.
Being hosted by a KOA campground, this workshop gives you the unique opportunity to see the inner-workings of a campground and a chance to get more hands-on learning and a better understanding of what it really takes to own and operate your own campground.
Our workshop will help you decide if owning a campground is right for you. And, while we’ll talk about owning a KOA franchised campground, our primary goal is to provide you with information that will help you make an informed decision about whether owning a campground – any campground – is the right personal and professional decision for you.
We’ll cover the following subjects:
- Understand the Industry
- The Buying Process
- Pricing Models
- KOA Franchising
- The Operations Process
- The Selling Process
We will also have special speakers:
- A Campground Lending Representative who will talk about financing/banking options for your KOA purchase.
- A Campground Insurance Representative from Leavitt Recreation & Hospitality Insurance who will talk about insurance for your KOA campground purchase.
- KOA campground owners, husband and wife teams who will discuss Kampground ownership during the question & answer section.
- KOA Home Office Sales Team that will conduct the workshop and answer your questions about KOA ownership.
Check out these comments from attendees at last year’s workshops:
“We’re done looking for consultants. KOA is a one-stop shop. We were so pleased to find a workshop that didn’t ask for an arm and leg to get the info.”
”Good broad coverage of the topics and no ‘sugar coating,’ appreciate hearing current owner comments.”
“Very real information. Was very useful.”
Whether you’ve been dreaming of campground ownership for years, or are in the early stages of considering the campground business, this workshop can put you on the right path.
KOA Campground Information:
Nashville, TN KOA
2626 Music Valley Drive
Nashville, TN 37214
For camping accommodations call: (800) 562-7789.
There are several hotels in the area; the following hotels are within approximately 1-2 miles of the KOA:
- Best Western Suites, 201 Music City Circle (615) 902-9940
- Comfort Inn Opryland Area, 2516 Music Valley Dr.(615) 889-0086
- Fairfield Inn & Suites at Opryland 211 Music City Circle (615) 872-8939
- Hampton Inn and Suites, 230 Rudy Circle, (615) 620-2500